Gett will grant your company access to a dedicated folder on the SFTP server hosted by Gett.
Authorization is done using:
- Hostname and username
- Private SSH key
- Whitelisted IP-address
What you need to send us to set up an SFTP folder for your company:
- Public SSH Key - please use the SSH-2 RSA algorithm. You could use the following guide to generate it
- List of IP addresses to add to a whitelist -- we recommend adding as few addresses as possible and refrain from adding subnets for security reasons
- An email address that will receive a summary of errors if any occur during the sync
Once we receive the above information, we will share the hostname and username with you when the SFTP folder is set up.
- A CSV file with Reference data will be deposited in the folder for each reference field and updated in an automatic manner from your source at a convenient frequency
- Once the file is uploaded, it will be processed within an hour and removed from the folder immediately after processing
Updated over 2 years ago