Welcome to Business API documentation.
Our API helps you to integrate Gett solutions into your development process. The endpoints that we use allow you to easily make calls to retrieve information and to execute actions.
Most of the functionalities needed are available through the API.
- Request ride/delivery
- On-demand & Pre-book
- Complex routes
- Update order
- Get order details
- Get driver/courier details and location
- Get price estimation
- Get order receipt (post-ride calculations)
- Cancel order
Documentation starts with a general overview of the design and technology that was implemented and followed by detailed information on specific methods and endpoints.
Gett platform is dynamic and works with multiple suppliers with different capabilities and restrictions to get the best of Gett API and for smooth order requests you will have to request orders based on "Company settings" and "Gett products".
Please avoid hardcoding Product id's and their settings as they may change from time to time according to different supplier and locations
- HTTPS - All requests should be made using HTTPS protocol.
- Scopes - Each endpoint has required scope.
- Authorization - request headers will have to include Authorization: Bearer ACCESS_TOKEN
Gett Business API expects requests in JSON format with the Content-Type: application/JSON header. This ensures that your request is interpreted correctly.
For successful requests, a response will typically be returned in the form of a JSON object.
Gett Business API requests per account are limited by default to 4 requests per second.
- if the rate limit was exceeded a Response code 429 will be returned.
Updated 8 months ago