What is a One-time code reference?
One-time code is a reference value that is validated for uniqueness and use.
How does it work?
- The client sends Gett codes via API
- Gett validates that The client is not sending the code twice - Check compared to active codes only , uniqueness of the code in DB is on Client responsibility
- Every code is attached to an expiration date according to the client setting
- The client provides the codes to their employees
- Gett validates in create order via all platforms and for all roles the following:
- The code wasn't used
- The code is not in use
- The code wasn't expired
Updated about 1 year ago
Did this page help you?