The order is in creation.
Pre-book order has been created, will stay in this state until the driver assignment
Note: Routing status can be skipped.
On-demand order has been created and locating a driver
A driver/courier on the way to the origin location
The driver/courier has arrived at the origin location and waiting for the passenger/parcel.
The driver/courier has picked up the passenger/ parcel and on their way to the next stop.
The order was completed
The order has been cancelled, the order can be canceled by:
The order has been rejected
The order is been handled by customer care, the condition can be unique for each product/ customer
Some suppliers can't share driver location and order statuses, they are called non-integrated/ untrackable suppliers, if ride is performed by such type of supplier, the cycle will be:
Gett Business API allows applications to request a Gett ride/ delivery on behalf of a business customer.
You can request 2 types of orders:
- On-demand order - requested in real-time and dispatched immediately to suppliers
- Pre-book order - requested and reserved in the system to be performed in the scheduled time specified in the request, a pre-book can be requested up to 30 days in advance
Both options are requested by the same endpoint, with differences in the POST body provided in the request.
How Gett handles addresses
Gett supports multiple addresses providers, the following operations will be performed:
- if address stops[x].location.full_address is not provided, Gett will resolve the address via Google using the coordinates specified in the request
- if the address Provider name and id are provided and supported by Gett, they will be used to receive address breakdown and translations for the driver
- else addresses will not be resolved by Gett
Gett encourage you to provide a full breakdown of the addresses, provider name, and id for the best accuracy in the pickup
Two or more consecutive addresses on the route can't be identical.
Updated 9 months ago